Download microcode proposals

Bill Martin-SSI bill.martin at ssi.samsung.com
Thu Jun 5 14:10:17 PDT 2014

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1406051_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

As you may remember, I presented a proposed clarification of download
microcode at the last T10 plenary meeting week. This was 14-121r1. There was
agreement to review what products are currently doing in the case described.
I have posted another proposal 14-150r0 with some additional clarifications
to the download microcode operation. Please review this proposal to determine
what your products currently do, so that we may complete these actions at the
T10 plenary meeting in July in Colorado Springs.
Thanks,
Bill Martin
SSD I/O Standards
Samsung Semiconductor, Inc.