Topics for SAS-4 PHY teleconference, 10:00 am CDT, Thursday June 5, 2014

Alvin Cox alvin.cox at seagate.com
Tue Jun 3 15:32:40 PDT 2014

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1406032_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

I have the following items listed as possible topics for the SAS-4 PHY call
on Thursday.
Error correction
Coupling capacitors
Connector performance
Physical demonstration that 128/130+ encoding can be transmitted and
recovered across a SAS channel loss model.
New topics
 If you plan to present on these or other topics, please let me know. If no
teleconference.
Topic: SAS 4 PHY