SFF-9654 Specific Subject Working Group (SSWG) Announcement

Olawsky, Barry Barry.Olawsky at hp.com
Mon Jul 28 11:55:19 PDT 2014

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1407280_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

At the SFF face-to-face meeting on July 16th a Specific Subject Working Group
(SSWG) for "SFF-9654  0.6mm 24 Gb/s 8X Unshielded I/O Connector Pinouts" was
approved with myself as the leader. The objective is to develop a
multipurpose pinout for next generate internal cable interfaces. If you wish
to participate, please contact me providing your name, company, email address
and available times. Our first meeting is tentatively scheduled for August
11th at 1PM PSDT / 3PM CDST.
Barry Olawsky
Hewlett Packard
barry.olawsky at hp.com