Results from the CAP-requested inspection of LOG SELECT side effects from the SPC-4 letter ballot

Ralph Weber Ralph.Weber at wdc.com
Tue Jul 8 17:21:08 PDT 2014

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1407080_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

As part of discussing SPC-4 comments IBM-6002, IBM-6003, and IBM-6004, I was
asked to inspect the LOG SELECT text for possible additional difficulties.
I do not believe the acceptance of IBM-6002, IBM-6003, and IBM-6004 created
problems in SPC-4 that are any worse than not accepting the comments would
have been. However, a trio of interesting issues were excavated by the
CAP-requested inspection.
For a good time see:
All the best,
.Ralph