SPL-3 r06d posted

Penokie, George George.Penokie at lsi.com
Wed Jan 22 13:06:12 PST 2014

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1401221_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

For those that care. SPL-3 r06d has been posted.  It contains resolutions to
all letter ballot comments except one that we missed last week. Also, I have
modified the definitions to comply with the current ISO format (or a least as
much as we are willing to make it like ISO).
That process required thee of the definitions to be essentially rewritten, so
I suggest you take a close look at the new wording for the following terms:
I_T nexus loss
nexus
primitive
Those four items along what any other comments I receive on revision 6d will
be the topics covered in the Feb. 4th SPL-3 conference call.
Bye for now,
George Penokie
LSI Corporation
3033 41 St NW