VERIFY (10) -- BYTCHK == 10b

Penokie, George George.Penokie at lsi.com
Mon Feb 24 09:23:37 PST 2014

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1402241_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Ralph,
As this table is a description of what the application client is placing in
the Data-Out buffer for the various values in the BYTCHK field, I would
consider saying for code 10b:
Application specific logical block data that is outside the scope of this
standard
Bye for now,
George Penokie
LSI Corporation