ZBC proposal 14-216 has been posted

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Thu Aug 28 12:18:14 PDT 2014

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
Gerry,
I received two emails regarding 14-216r0. One saying the number was
assigned and another saying it had been added to the CAP agenda. I do
not get cc'd on the email that would have been sent to you about it
being posted, so I do not know if it went out okay. Although I have
spent a lot of time this week chasing them, there are probably still
some gremlins in the T10.org email system. Almost all of these problems
were related to moving the T10.org machine to the San Jose data center.
Anyone that is still having trouble with t10.org, please let me know.
John

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org