request to upload documents

Neil Wanamaker Neil.Wanamaker at pmcs.com
Thu Aug 14 16:37:01 PDT 2014

* Neil Wanamaker <Neil.Wanamaker at pmcs.com>
*
Thanks to Ralph pointing out that the "filter by status" was actually
filtering (but showed comments accepted or rejected that had replies as being
neither), I have closed out the relatively-few comments that had not actually
been closed.
With the exception of three comments (and a dangling typo), they were
comments that had been addressed in the document, but not marked as such in
the comment resolution.
HPQ 193/225, related to byte order in initialization patterns, was discussed
on a call and the consensus was to defer to SAT-4.
Bill had some comments to the effect that in the unordered lists in UNMAP,
the outermost was lowercase; I'm just reluctant to change from the list
formats in the document, unless multiple people think otherwise. However...
the numbering still isn't right, as further down I have
	B)
		1)
			A)
			B)
		3)
		4)
Which is of mysterious (to me) origin...
Anyway, I have posted updates to these docs as 14-048r6 and 14-213r1.