SAT 3 call

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Thu Apr 3 13:48:15 PDT 2014

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
Neil,
Sorry, I did update the April 10th Webex link. I did not notice that it was
intended to reschedule the April 3rd call. I thought it was re-scheduling the
April 10th call.
Since WebEx/Outlook bury this information in a .ics file that is not
intuitive to parse, I request that people scheduling WebEx calls please state
in English the name of the meeting, the starting date/time, and duration of
the meeting. This will really help me to get the 'Other T10-authorized
meetings' information correct on the web site.
John
At 4/3/2014 02:13 PM, Neil Wanamaker wrote:
>* Neil Wanamaker <Neil.Wanamaker at pmcs.com>
>*
>I sent a message to the reflector rescheduling it to the 10th.
>
>John Lohmeyer indicated that the reflector had a problem with the message,
and I understood that he had forwarded the update. I (apparently mistakenly)
assumed that since I'd gotten acceptances from some, the update had been
distributed.

John Lohmeyer		       Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
LSI Corp.		       Voice: +1-719-533-7560
4420 ArrowsWest Dr.		Cell: +1-719-338-1642
Colo Spgs, CO 80907
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org