Tomorrow is the last day to RSVP for PIMA Air & Space Museum Dinner

Chris Lyon clyon at scsita.org
Thu Oct 24 12:00:02 PDT 2013

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1310242_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

STA and T10,
Members if you are planning on attending the dinner reception at the PIMA Air
and Space museum and haven't signed up please let me know by this Friday
October 25th. Also I only have two seats left on the bus so if you are
planning on riding it I need to know ASAP. Currently we have seventy people
signed up for dinner and fifty three for the bus. The bus will leave promptly
at 6:15 pm on Tuesday and return to the hotel at 10:00 pm, if you are driving
you are welcome to be at the Museum just after six pm.
A special thanks goes out to Molex and TE for helping to co-sponsor this
special event, if your company is interested in co-sponsoring let me know as
soon as possible.
Regards,
Chris
-=-=-=-=-=-=- SCSI Trade Association -=-=-=-=-=-=-
Chris Lyon, CAE 			Tel. +1.425.359.3326
Executive Director			Fax +1.425.949.4641
20026 32nd Ave S.E.		 E-mail: Clyon at scsita.org
Bothell, WA 98012		       http://www.scsita.org
The SCSI Trade Association is managed by LoBue & Majdalany Management Group,
an AMC Institute Charter Accredited