vhl in SAS3_EYEOPENING

Graeme Boyd why at pmcs.com
Mon Oct 21 08:14:43 PDT 2013

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1310211_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Remby
I would need someone (maybe Harvey or Alvin) to clarify the definiation
of Vhl as used within SAS3.
Graeme
On Fri, 2013-10-18 at 17:59 -0700, Remby Taas wrote:
> Graeme,
> Hi, would you have suggestion for the calculation of vhl(as defined by SAS3
spec) using any script output parameters?  or would the SAS3_EYEOPENING get
updated?

> thnx,
> remby

measurement in the interval t1 to t1+80T", which I originally thought was the
same thing as "Maximal Peak Low-frequency Amplitude (K0)" as reported by the
script. However the values for Vhl(k+1)-Vhl(k) in table 45 vary between the 3
values (-20 to +20; -40 to -10; +40 to +10) - only the first makes any sense
based on Vhl being the same thing as K0.