SAS-3 POWER DISABLE text changes

Alvin Cox alvin.cox at seagate.com
Fri Oct 18 08:26:51 PDT 2013

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1310182_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>
Attachment #1: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1310182_image003.png">image003.png</a>

How about:
If the SAS initiator device or expander device supports POWER DISABLE, then
the SAS initiator device or expander device shall actively drive the POWER
DISABLE signal for the asserted characteristics and should actively drive
the POWER DISABLE signal for the negated characteristics.

--
Alvin Cox
Seagate Technology, LLC
E-Mail	alvin.cox at seagate.com