SPL-3 feature for review : 13-138r0 CREDIT ADVANCE

Tim Symons Tim.Symons at pmcs.com
Thu Oct 10 16:19:22 PDT 2013

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1310104_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>
Attachment #1: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1310104_image001.png">image001.png</a>

I have uploaded a revision of my CREDIT ADVANCE proposal (13-138r1) which has
been rewritten as advised at the September meeting.
We will have a conference call on this topic on 29th October, but I would
appreciate any review comments prior to the call so I can incorporate any
improvements and have a cleaner document.
Please send comments back as PDF comments.
Regards,
		 Tim
cid:image001.png at 01CCB4F4.122C3A10]
Tim Symons