Issue in description for Error code field (ERROR Response TTIU)

Kevin D Butt kdbutt at us.ibm.com
Tue Oct 1 11:30:29 PDT 2013

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1310015_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

George,
If you add "and" and change the intro to "The following occurs:" then you
are changing the meaning to require both to occur.  If you change the
intro clause, then you need an "or".  If you leave the intro clause as is
then "and" would work.
Thanks,
Kevin D. Butt
SCSI Architect, Tape Firmware, T10 Standards
Data Protection & Retention
MS 6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ 85744
Tel: 520-799-5280
Fax: 520-799-2723 (T/L:321)
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com
http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/storage/