PQI Question

Ie Njoo IeWei.Njoo at pmcs.com
Fri Nov 1 16:44:00 PDT 2013

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1311011_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

I believe that is to be used by Windows internal usage similar to the Windows
sgl structure currently used.
Regard,
Ie Wei
On Nov 1, 2013, at 2:50 PM, "Huy Nguyen"
<huyn at marvell.com> wrote:
Thank you, David Geddes, Brad Besmer and Robert Elliot for your answers.
I have another question:
What is a typical use for the Vendor Specific field in the Alternative Data
Block descriptor? Can I have an example?
Thanks again,
Huy Nguyen
Marvell