SOPQI F2F

Curtis Stevens curtis.stevens at wdc.com
Fri May 17 22:14:53 PDT 2013

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1305170_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>
Attachment #1: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1305170_nameless-3068-3.txt">nameless-3068-3.txt</a>

When: 10 Jun 1:00pm-12 Jun 1:00pm.
Where: Irvine
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I apologize for taking an extra couple days to confirm this meeting. I needed
to make sure that there would be enough people attending to justify this
meeting.
Meeting location is WD or a nearby hotel. This meeting will not have a room
block, but I still plan on offering a WD hotel rate for those that wish to
take advantage.
Meeting dates & times:
10-Jun 1pm-6pm (PDT)
11-Jun 9am-6pm (PDT)
12-Jun 9am-1pm (PDT)
The meeting will break 1-3pm 11-Jun for the Simplified SCSI telecon. There
will be a conference bridge provided for this purpose.
Curtis E Stevens
Director Standards & Features Technology
3355 Michelson Dr. #100
Irvine, CA 92612
Phone: (949) 672-7933
Cell: (949) 307-5050
E-Mail: Curtis.Stevens at WDC.com
Remember, you may only be blamed for something if you are actually doing
something.