Revision 35d of SBC-3 posted

Penokie, George George.Penokie at lsi.com
Wed May 15 12:09:47 PDT 2013

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1305151_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

I have posted SBC-3 revision 35d on  the T10 web site.	This revision
incorporates all comments resolved up to May 9th and proposals:
12-427r1
12-306r6
13-050r3
13-051r3
13-110r2
13-118r2
With this revision all comments on sections 1 through 4 (except for three)
have been resolved and incorporated. Those three comments and proposal 13-123
relate to sanitize and will be the addressed first on the conference call on
5/21.
At this point there are just under 400 LB comments left and six outstanding
proposals on SBC-3. Those proposals are:
13-011
13-052
13-054
13-077
13-078
13-123
My completion target is the July SCSI meeting week. So if you see anything
you don't like in revision 35d (especially in sections 1-4) now is the time
to complain or you will find your issue moving SBC-4.
Bye for now,
George Penokie
LSI Corporation
3033 41 St NW