July T10 hotel reservations

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Tue Jun 4 10:28:52 PDT 2013

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
The cutoff date for making your July T10 hotel reservations is next week
(June 13th). Procrastination is not a good idea as hotel rooms are hard to
get in Colorado Springs in July. Please make your hotel reservation ASAP. The
link for getting into the T10 meeting hotel is:
http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/C/COSCSHF-LSI713-20130713/ind
ex.jhtml
A couple notes about the hilton.com link:
1. There is no extra charge for your spouse staying in your room--when
booking online, say you only have one person to get the correct room rate.
2. Self-parking is included in your room rate in spite of what the web site
says.
If you have any trouble making your reservations, please let me know and I
will help.
In addition to the STA event Tuesday evening, LSI will be hosting a reception
Wednesday evening at the Phantom Canyon Brewery (across the street from the
hotel). Sorry, no one under 21 years of age is permitted at the reception.
Those of you planning to drive from the Denver area to Colorado Springs
should allow a few extra minutes for the drive. I-25 is being widened to 3
lanes both directions between Monument and Colorado Springs. This is not a
big deal, Colorado has two seasons: Winter and road construction.
John
John Lohmeyer		       Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
LSI Corp.		       Voice: +1-719-533-7560
4420 ArrowsWest Dr.		Cell: +1-719-338-1642
Colo Spgs, CO 80907
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org