No SAS PHY call 8/1

Alvin Cox alvin.cox at seagate.com
Wed Jul 31 14:13:00 PDT 2013

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1307313_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

There are no topics for discussion, so the call on 8/1 is cancelled. I plan
to post rev05f early next week to include some additional editorial updates
related to bringing into conformance with the style guide, fixing a couple
of crossreference links, and expanding the bibliography.
I also plan to look at the reference material from high speed specs that
have been posted for reference and have some material for discussion prior
to the September meeting regarding how we might want to specify SAS-4.
--
Alvin Cox
Seagate Technology, LLC
E-Mail	alvin.cox at seagate.com