VPD pages and multiple-protocol target ports

Paul Hughes phughes at solidfire.com
Tue Jul 30 15:03:01 PDT 2013

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1307302_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

I was wondering the same thing, but my guess is that the target port group
identifier and relative target port identifiers would be the same if the
physical target ports were the same.

--
*Paul Hughes
Senior Software Engineer, SolidFire, Inc.*
e: phughes at solidfire.com
*Advancing the way the world uses the
cloud<http://solidfire.com/solution/overview/?video=play&gt;
**™*