Minutes of SMR Study Group July 18, 2013

Curtis Stevens curtis.stevens at wdc.com
Tue Jul 23 17:29:08 PDT 2013

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1307234_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Guys, I do not think a panel is the right approach.  I think we should start
having weekly telecons and agree on a single presentation to use at events
like this.
Curtis E. Stevens
Director, Standards & Features Technology
3355 Michelson Dr. #100
Office: 1-1041
Irvine, Ca. 92612
Phone: 949-672-7933
Cell: 949-307-5050
E-Mail: Curtis.Stevens at WDC.com
Remember, you may only be blamed for something if you are actually doing
something.