[STA Members] SAS-4 Evening Part 2 July 16th 7p.m.

Chris Lyon clyon at scsita.org
Mon Jul 8 09:33:30 PDT 2013

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1307080_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

STA and T10 members,
Our second SAS-4 evening will be held July 16th starting at 7pm food and
refreshments will be provided by your friends at the STA. The agenda is below
see you all in the Springs!
	       Welcome and introductions Marty Czekalski
1) 24G Next Generation Connector Proposal - Daniel Gorenc TE
2) A Line Coding Proposal for SAS-4 - Rick Kuticpal LSI
3) Reach and Power considerations  -  Tim Symons PMC
4) 24G drive connector - Doug Wagner FCI
If anyone as any additional presentations for consideration please let me
know.
Regards,
Chris
-=-=-=-=-=-=- SCSI Trade Association -=-=-=-=-=-=-
Chris Lyon, CAE 			Tel. +1.425.359.3326
Executive Director			Fax +1.425.949.4641
20026 32nd Ave S.E.		 E-mail: Clyon at scsita.org
Bothell, WA 98012		       http://www.scsita.org
The SCSI Trade Association is managed by LoBue & Majdalany Management Group,
an AMC Institute Charter Accredited