Extended Copy REGISTER AND MOVE segment 15h

Knight, Frederick Frederick.Knight at netapp.com
Sat Jan 12 15:39:40 PST 2013

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1301120_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

When I read the REGISTER AND MOVE description I see:
service action the
device server shall perform a register and move by doing the following as an
uninterrupted series of actions:
a)     process the APTPL bit;
b)	ignore the contents of the SCOPE and TYPE fields;
So, what do you expect the TYPE field to do?  All REGISTER AND MOVE does is
to REGISTER an initiator, and then MOVE the existing reservation.
		Fred