Running Adobe FrameMaker 10 in 2013

Kevin D Butt kdbutt at us.ibm.com
Thu Jan 3 09:31:18 PST 2013

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1301030_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Rob,
Thanks!  This probably saved me a lot of time and research since I had
this problem too.
Kevin D. Butt
Data Protection & Retention
MS 6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ 85744
Tel: 520-799-5280
Fax: 520-799-2723 (T/L:321)
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com
http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/storage/
From:	"Elliott, Robert (Server Storage)" <Elliott at hp.com>
To:	"t10 at t10.org" <t10 at t10.org>,
Date:	01/02/2013 11:20 PM
Subject:	Running Adobe FrameMaker 10 in 2013
Sent by:	owner-t10 at t10.org
Adobe FrameMaker 10 won?t run in 2013 without a patch...
"Issue
Since January 1, 2013 0000 hrs, FrameMaker 10 users started getting an
error: ?Licensing for this product has expired.? This error prevents
FrameMaker 10 from launching.
Fix
Based on your FrameMaker 10 (FrameMaker 10\Technical Communication Suite 3
or FrameMaker 10.0.1\Technical Communication Suite 3.5) version, install
one of the following updates."
See http://helpx.adobe.com/framemaker/kb/cant-launch-framemaker-10.html
---
Rob Elliott, HP Server Storage