Friendly reminder : T10 Vancouver Hotel booking cutoff is 18th Feb. Links to additional location information

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Fri Feb 8 11:13:47 PST 2013

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1302080_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

This message was posted by Tim Symons, but the reflector ate it. I am posting
it for him. -- John
Friendly reminder that the hotel booking cutoff date is 18th February for the
T10 Vancouver meeting in March.
After that date the hotel cannot guarantee availability of rooms at the
meeting rate of $229 CDN + taxes.
If you have any problems booking please let me know.
Attached is a package for attendees describing travel to and around
Vancouver, the weather, dining options and locations etc.
Hosted Meals
PMC is pleased to provide a continental breakfast, and breaks on each day of
the scheduled meetings.
PMC will also host lunch on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
If you have any specific dietary requirements, please let us know so that the
hotel can cater to your needs.
Regards,
		 Tim
Links:
T10 Meeting Info Packet:
http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/t10_meeting_info_packet_v3.pdf
PMC Hosted lunch menus: http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/pmc_hosted_lunch_menus.pdf
John Lohmeyer		       Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
LSI Corp.		       Voice: +1-719-533-7560
4420 ArrowsWest Dr.		Cell: +1-719-338-1642
Colo Spgs, CO 80907