Which OS'es and/or applications use the Extended Copy LID1 command?

Paul Hughes phughes at solidfire.com
Thu Dec 12 10:21:16 PST 2013

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1312121_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

I'm developing target support for the Extended Copy LID1 command for use
with VMware ESX 5.0, and was wondering if there are other OS'es and/or
applications that use this command.  If so, I would like to test
interoperability, since VMware ESX doesn't use many of the Extended Copy
LID1 capabilities.
Are there other OS'es and/or applications that use Extended Copy LID1?
Thanks!
--
*Paul HughesSenior Software Engineer, SolidFire, Inc.*
e: phughes at solidfire.com
*Advancing the way the world uses the cloud
<http://solidfire.com/solution/overview/?video=play&gt;**™*