Advice about renaming the Temperature log page

Ballard, Curtis C (HP Storage) curtis.ballard at hp.com
Thu Dec 5 13:49:39 PST 2013

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1312051_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

I wrote in my notes during the meeting that I felt like the working group was
leaning towards a new log page since even the existing temperature value
would probably need duplicated into another parameter code using a different
format to allow reporting negative temperatures so there was very little
reuse.
I would support having a new environmental log page and leaving the current
temperature page as is.
Curtis Ballard
Hewlett Packard