Letter ballot comments on THRESHOLD EXPONENT field

Penokie, George George.Penokie at lsi.com
Thu Aug 22 12:59:38 PDT 2013

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1308223_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

OK, so Fred thinks this wording would work.
A threshold exponent field indicates the threshold set. A threshold exponent
field set to zero indicates that the logical unit does not support logical
block provisioning thresholds.
If logical block provisioning thresholds are supported, then the threshold
exponent shall be a non-zero value selected such that:
Bye for now,
George Penokie
LSI Corporation
3033 41 St NW