[STA Members] SAS-4 Evening May 7th Bellevue WA 7pm to 9pm

Chris Lyon clyon at scsita.org
Fri Apr 26 12:13:16 PDT 2013

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1304260_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

STA and T10 members,
Our first in the series of SAS-4 evenings will kick off at the May T10
meeting in Bellevue WA Tuesday evening May 7th at 7pm.	We will have seven
companies presenting with each company having no more than fifteen minutes to
present. Should we run out of time due to lively comment and conversation any
presentations not seen will be first on the agenda during the July SAS-4
evening. The beer, wine, salad and pizza will be plentiful and of course on
STA so plan on joining us for the evening.  Also if you were planning on
submitting a presentation but didn't get around to it we are lining them up
for the July meeting so please send you topic into me as soon as possible.
1. “24G – Reach and Power considerations” David Allen PMC
2. “SAS-4 Connectivity” Jay Neer Molex
3.  "24 Gb/s Cable and Connector Options" Carl Booth Amphenol
4. "24Gb/s SAS Cabling and Device Connector Proposal" Barry Olawsky HP
5. "Simulated SI Data for a 24G Combo PCIe/SAS connector" Fred Fons Foxconn
6.  "Line Coding and SAS-4" Rick Kutipal LSI
7.  "Evaluating I/O solutions for SAS 4.0" (Mini SAS HD / QSFP / FCI New) Don
Harper FCI
Regards,
Chris Lyon
-=-=-=-=-=-=- SCSI Trade Association -=-=-=-=-=-=-
Chris Lyon, CAE 			Tel. +1.425.359.3326
Executive Director			Fax +1.425.949.4641
20026 32nd Ave S.E.		 E-mail: Clyon at scsita.org
Bothell, WA 98012		       http://www.scsita.org
The SCSI Trade Association is managed by LoBue & Majdalany Management Group,
an AMC Institute Charter Accredited