spl3r02: Logical SAS Phy

Penokie, George George.Penokie at lsi.com
Mon Apr 15 07:58:00 PDT 2013

* "Penokie, George" <George.Penokie at lsi.com>
*
Joe,
Thanks for pointing this out.
I looks like the proposal (07-094) that created that UML section reversed the
logical and the phy terms. All of the Logical SAS Phy terms should have been
SAS Logical Phy. The same is true for the Logical Expander Phy which should
have been Expander Logical Phy.
I consider this an editorial error and will fix it in the next revision of
SPL-3 unless someone objects.
Bye for now,
George Penokie
LSI Corporation