Data Out residual overflow/underflow handling

Paul Hughes phughes at solidfire.com
Fri Sep 21 11:12:25 PDT 2012

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1209212_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Thanks Gerry.  If the SCSI command was a read instead of a write, would you
also return Check Condition status, or would you return 512 bytes of data
and Good status (plus report the residual overflow)?  I'm considering the
latter, which would basically make the logical unit a read-only device for
initiators that may be confused.
Paul