Two weeks until July T10 hotel cutoff date

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Thu May 31 09:22:33 PDT 2012

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
Procrastinators:
It is time to make your July T10 reservations. The cutoff date is June 14th,
just two weeks away.
You can find the meeting announcement at:
  http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/announce/ann-m110.pdf
It includes the Hilton web reservations link at:
http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/C/COSCSHF-LSI712-20120714/ind
ex.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG
Please remember that if your spouse is sharing your room, say you have only
one person to receive the correct room rate. The double occupancy rate is
only intended for cases where two meeting attendees are sharing a room --
pretty rare.
Also, please join us at the LSI reception on Tuesday evening, which is again
being held at the Phantom Canyon Brewing Co. across the street from the
Antler's Hotel. You can bring your spouse and/or adult children, but they
must be over 21 years of age.
If you have any trouble making your room reservations, please let me know
ASAP. I can help you get into the T10 room block.
See you in July!
John
John Lohmeyer		       Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
LSI Corp.		       Voice: +1-719-533-7560
4420 ArrowsWest Dr.		Cell: +1-719-338-1642
Colo Spgs, CO 80907
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org