A question from JEDEC, JC64

Penokie, George George.Penokie at lsi.com
Thu Mar 8 09:48:57 PST 2012

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1203081_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

John,
The wording is correct as stated. It is stated as:
The task manager in the specified logical unit shall:
a) if there is any command present in the task set from the specified I_T
nexus, then return a service response set to FUNCTION SUCCEEDED; or
b) if there is no command present in the task set from the specified I_T
nexus, then return a service response set to FUNCTION COMPLETE.
The specified logical unit is the L in the I_T_L Nexus the specified I_T
nexus is the I and T part of the I_T_L nexus. It would be redundant to state
in the a,b list I_T_L nexus.
Bye for now,
George Penokie
LSI Corporation