r1 of the new-fangled logical unit hierarchy structure has been posted

Ralph Weber roweber at ieee.org
Mon Jun 18 20:34:59 PDT 2012

* Ralph Weber <roweber at ieee.org>
*
The latest revision of the non-bus-based approach to hierarchical
logical units has been posted as:
Many changes have been proposed for the SAM-5 class structure,
including some very out-of-the-box thinking for the Task Router.
The posting is very much rush when compared to my original intent,
but all the sand is at the bottom of my proposal-writing hourglass
for this week.
This means there are tons of opportunities find bugs large and small.
Keep those cards an letters coming in.
All the best,
.Ralph
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org