Two more days to make your July T10 hotel reservations

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Mon Jun 11 14:23:05 PDT 2012

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
The Antler's hotel T10 room block is filling up and the cutoff date is
Thursday June 14th. July is the on-season for Colorado Springs so you will
probably have trouble finding a room if you don't make your reservation
before the cutoff date.
You can find the meeting announcement at:
  http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/announce/ann-m110.pdf
It includes the Hilton web reservations link at:
http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/C/COSCSHF-LSI712-20120714/ind
ex.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG
Please remember that if your spouse is sharing your room, say you have only
one person to receive the correct room rate. The double occupancy rate is
only intended for cases where two meeting attendees are sharing a room --
pretty rare.
Also, please join us at the LSI reception on Tuesday evening, which is again
being held at the Phantom Canyon Brewing Co. across the street from the
Antler's Hotel. You can bring your spouse and/or adult children, but they
must be over 21 years of age.
If you have trouble making your reservations, please let me know. I may be
able to help you get into the T10 room block.
John
PS: Self-parking in the hotel garage is included in your room rate (in spite
of what the Hilton web site might say). Also, if you are a local resident,
bring your parking ticket with you to the meetings; I will again have a
validation stamp to get you in free.
John Lohmeyer		       Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
LSI Corp.		       Voice: +1-719-533-7560
4420 ArrowsWest Dr.		Cell: +1-719-338-1642
Colo Spgs, CO 80907
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org