SAT3r3 posted

Mark Overby MOverby at nvidia.com
Mon Jan 9 16:10:19 PST 2012

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1201090_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Subject to the usual web delays, SAT3r3 will appear in the T10 website
shortly.
This incorporates all approved proposals except:
11-061
r2
Wolford
Missing Posted version
11-407
r1
Houlder
Missing posted version
There are also some editorial changes suggested to me in e-mail from various
parties that have not been incorporated, but will be in the version on the
15th.
The plan is to turn a rev of the document before Monday the 16th again with
anything approved at this meeting in January (and hopefully with the missing
materials) in preparation for a letter ballot following the March plenary.
Comments welcome to help turn this quickly for our upcoming letter ballot.
Thanks!
------
contain
confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution
is prohibited.	If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by