Obsolete OCRW Devices in SPC-5?

Ralph Weber roweber at ieee.org
Sat Aug 25 14:22:16 PDT 2012

* Ralph Weber <roweber at ieee.org>
*
The standard that defines OCRW devices is still available for purchase
|from ISO/IEC.
ISO/IEC 14776-381:2000
Information technology -- Small Computer System Interface (SCSI) -- Part
381:
Optical Memory Card Device Commands (OMC)
This recommends strongly against making them obsolete without first
consulting
the ISO/IEC home office.
All the best,
.Ralph