New SPC-4 Letter Ballot documents uploaded

Ralph Weber roweber at ieee.org
Fri Aug 3 21:08:15 PDT 2012

* Ralph Weber <roweber at ieee.org>
*
A new SPC-4 Letter Ballot document set has been uploaded.
As before, the right place to start is:
The new files will be the sources of conversation during the
Monday (8/6) conference call:
see: http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1207241.htm
Of particular note is the fact that one of the pollable sense
data comments (HP-115) has been reopened based on the e-mail
message reproduced below. This will be discussed Monday unless
the SSC WG representation is zero.
All the best,
.Ralph
Hi Ralph,
On further review of clause 5.1.2.2 (Selecting pollable sense data to
return), I don't think item 2) sub item 4) is needed. The NOT READY
sense key cases described in SSC-x would fall under item 1) sub item 2)
and the NO SENSE sense key cases would fall under item 2) sub item 5) if
sub item 4) was not present. That was the configuration I remember from
the discussion at CAP.
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org