Fwd: [Chairs] INCITS Statement on WCIT - World Conference on International Telecommunications (WCIT)

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Fri Apr 27 14:30:23 PDT 2012

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1204270_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Due to the size of the attachments, I have posted these documents as follows:
eb-2012-00409 NIST Contribution for the 25-27 April 2012 INCITS EB Meeting:
Background for Standards Developers on upcoming ITU Meetings: WTSA-12 &
WCIT-12
and
eb-2012-00416 INCITS Statement on the World Conference on International
Telecommunications (WCIT)
>From: "Garner, Jennifer" <jgarner at itic.org>
>To: "chairs at standards.incits.org" <chairs at standards.incits.org>
>CC: "eb at standards.incits.org" <eb at standards.incits.org>
>Sender: "chairs at standards.incits.org" <chairs at standards.incits.org>
>Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 14:15:01 -0600
>Subject: [Chairs] INCITS Statement on WCIT - World Conference on
> International Telecommunications (WCIT)
>
>INCITS TC Chairmen –
>

>At the April 2012 INCITS Executive Board meeting, we received a presentation
on upcoming November-December 2012 ITU meetings for WTSA-12 and WCIT-12 in
Dubai, UAE (eb-2012-00409).  Following extensive discussion, the INCITS
Executive Board developed the attached statement on WCIT (eb-2012-00416).
Please share this information with your committees.