Telecon announcement for banded command set study group

Gerry Houlder gerry.houlder at seagate.com
Wed Apr 4 08:58:00 PDT 2012

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1204040_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

This is the announcement for a banded command set study group, to be held
on April 20, 2012 at 11:00 am CDT, scheduled to last for two hours. The
telecon and webex information is included below.
Agenda will include:
(1) slides from me describing my goals for the study group
(2) document describing cooperatively managed SMR model
(3) decision on whether to forward the banded command set project proposal
(4) other subjects related to the banded commands set project proposal
telecon information:
   877-810-9442    access code 9367487
Webex information:
Topic: SMR drive study group