[MtFuji] Panasonic comments on Fuji8r099

keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
Fri Sep 23 04:58:34 PDT 2011

* keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
*
Thank you Ai-san,
I posted your comment file on ftp.
 ftp.avc-pioneer.com/Mtfuji_8/Proposal/Sep11/FUJI8R099diff_Pana_comments.zip
I would like to propose that Fuji8 R1.00 will be released with your findings
in
the document.
Because your comments pointed to editorial issues. So it will not cause
technical confution of implementator.
And because I need three weeks from today to work with your comments.
Ai-san, how do you think?
About T10 style guidline, please see ftp.
 ftp.avc-pioneer.com/Mtfuji_8/Proposal/Sep11/T10StyleGuidline10-316r6.pdf
Best regards,
Keiji Katata
PIONEER CORP.
Takaharu Ai <ai.takaharu at jp.panasonic.com>@avc-pioneer.com on 2011/09/22
17:09:14
mtfuji5 at avc-pioneer.com$B$KJV?.$7$F$/$@$5$$(B
$BAw?.<T(B:	  owner-mtfuji5 at avc-pioneer.com
$B08 at h(B:  "Mt.Fuji" <mtfuji5 at avc-pioneer.com>
cc:    T10 <T10 at t10.org>
$B7oL>(B:  [MtFuji] Panasonic comments on Fuji8r099
Hello Mt.Fuji people,
Panasonic have finished our detailed review on Rev0.99.
The results are posted on the following FTP server.
> URL for Browser: ftp://ftp3678:OO&shIA&@mailftp.jp.panasonic.com/
>
> This password is valid only for 2 days.
>   * valid until: 2011/09/24 16:53:03 (JST, UTC+9)
Summary of the comments;
1. Linking size;
    - The linking method should "xKB" followed always by the word
      "linking".
    - For the size of the linking loss area, "kibytes" should be used.
2. Capitalization
  We need to decide the capitalization rules;
    - "track" or "Track" for CD Logical Track
    - "Session-at-Once", "Session At Once", "Session at Once", "Session
      at once" or "Session-at-once"
    - "command" or "Command"
    - "region" or "Region" of RPC
    - "Region code" or "Region Code"
    - "reserved RZone" or "Reserved RZone" and also how about "Empty
      reserved RZone", "Partially recorded reserved RZone"
    - "multi-border", "multi-Border" or "Multi-Border"
    - "Border zone", "Border-zone" or "Border Zone"
    - "Host" or "host"
Additional comments;
  - The document title "Mt.Fuji Ver.7 Revision 1.09" in the property
    must be updated to Ver8 Rev1.0.
  - The document looks including MS-Micho font, according to the
    property.
Best Regards,
Harry Ai
HAVBU,