A few items...

Kevin D Butt kdbutt at us.ibm.com
Wed Sep 14 10:28:22 PDT 2011

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1109142_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Mickey,
The issues I had was related to VPN access.  I eventually had to speak
with the hotels provider directly.  It turns out that wireless networks
available were both hhonors and Doubletree.  If hhonors is used, the VPD
does not work.	The Doubletree needs to be used.
Kevin D. Butt
Data Protection & Retention
MS 6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ 85744
Tel: 520-799-5280
Fax: 520-799-2723 (T/L:321)
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com
http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/storage/