ADC-3 letter ballot comments: 11-050r3

Paul Stone Paul.Stone at quantum.com
Mon Mar 28 13:09:24 PDT 2011

* "Paul Stone" <Paul.Stone at quantum.com>
*
I was apparently distracted when I hand-numbered the letter ballot comments,
as I managed to duplicate a whole slew of them.  Generally, we look at the
comments in the context of the PDF, so there's not much potential for
confusion during the meetings, but it's nice to have the unique comment
numbers for email discussions, etc.  Consequently, I have done the following:
* Renumbered the comments, so they all have unique numbers.
* Added a note to comments which were renumbered, indicating the original
assigned number.
* Updated references (to old comment numbers) within the comments.
The renumbering looks like this:
#157 on page 1 was renumbered to #219
#158 on page 74 was renumbered to #165
{#105..157} starting on page 166 was renumbered to {#166..218} (inclusive)
I avoided changing comment numbers which were referred to in action items.
Sorry for the confusion.  Please let me know if you find any remaining
inconsistencies.
Best regards,
Paul Stone | Firmware Engineer | Quantum Corporation | Office: 949.725.1874 |
paul.stone at quantum.com
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org