26-27 Apr SOx Working Group Meeting Info

Curtis Stevens curtis.stevens at wdc.com
Wed Mar 23 13:16:03 PDT 2011

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1103232_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

I have had some questions regarding the subject of this working group
meeting.  This is the SCSI Over x WG.  An agenda should be posted after the
telecon on 28-mar.
Curtis E. Stevens
Director, Standards & Features Technology
3355 Michelson Dr. #100
Office: 1-1041
Irvine, Ca. 92612
Phone: 949-672-7933
Cell: 949-307-5050
E-Mail: Curtis.Stevens at WDC.com
Remember, you may only be blamed for something if you are actually doing
something.