Potential SMC-3 conference call - Proposed time change

Raymond Gilson raymond_gilson at symantec.com
Wed Mar 16 10:50:33 PDT 2011

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1103160_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

As can I
From: owner-t10 at t10.org [mailto:owner-t10 at t10.org] On Behalf Of Kevin D
Butt
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 1:00 PM
To: Ballard, Curtis C (StorageWorks)
Cc: Ballard, Curtis C (StorageWorks); owner-t10 at t10.org; 't10 at t10.org'
Subject: Re: Potential SMC-3 conference call - Proposed time change
I can accept either of the proposed time changes.
Kevin D. Butt
Data Protection & Retention
MS 6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ 85744
Tel: 520-799-5280
Fax: 520-799-2723 (T/L:321)
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com
http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/storage/
<http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/storage/&gt;
From:	     "Ballard, Curtis C (StorageWorks)" <curtis.ballard at hp.com>
To:	   "Ballard, Curtis C (StorageWorks)" <curtis.ballard at hp.com>,
"'t10 at t10.org'" <t10 at t10.org>
Date:	     03/14/2011 10:50 AM
Subject:	Potential SMC-3 conference call - Proposed time change
Sent by:	owner-t10 at t10.org
________________________________
* "Ballard, Curtis C (StorageWorks)" <curtis.ballard at hp.com>
*
On March 9th I proposed an SMC-3 conference call for letter ballot
comment resolution for April 13th from 8:00 AM PDT to 10:00 AM PDT.
There were no objections to that time however the T10 Plenary meeting on
March 10th approved a Copy Offload conference call that overlaps with
the second hour of the SMC-3 meeting as they were not able to find
another time that could get the desired attendance.
I would like to try to move the SMC-3 conference call so that people
that want to are able to attend the Copy Offload conference call.
Proposed alternatives:
Start an hour earlier: 7:00 AM PST - pretty early for those in
California
Move to April 20th at the same time
I'm open to other alternatives.
Curtis Ballard