11-160r1: Return all log subpages

Kevin D Butt kdbutt at us.ibm.com
Tue Jun 21 11:01:12 PDT 2011

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1106210_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

I have posted an update to the proposal to clarify what is returned in all
log subpages.
My notes from last CAP meetings said I was supposed to reference the CDB
in one of the paragraphs.  I cannot resolve what was desired or how to do
that.  The posted proposal has an editors note above the paragraph in
question.  Any help would be appreciated.
2011/06/21 11:56:25
Your request to upload a file or files to the T10 site has been accepted.
Your PDF file will be posted at:
Kevin D. Butt
Data Protection & Retention
MS 6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ 85744
Tel: 520-799-5280
Fax: 520-799-2723 (T/L:321)
Email address: kdbutt at us.ibm.com