SOP Proposals

Curtis Stevens curtis.stevens at wdc.com
Sun Jun 12 15:44:31 PDT 2011

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1106121_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

I have uploaded 4 SOP proposals for discussion at the conference call on
Monday.
11-276 - The initial draft of SOP.  This is mainly template material with
some information filled in.  I would like to vote this at the July plenary
as the rev 0
11-277 - SOP Architecture.  This is the proposed subclause 4.1
11-278 - SOP Domains.  This is the proposed subclause 4.2
11-279 - SOP IU Definitions.  This is the proposed list of IU definitions
targeted at subclause 5.1.
I also considered pulling out some of the other material and starting
proposals, but chose to simply leave in the empty subclauses.
Curtis E. Stevens
Director, Standards & Features Technology
3355 Michelson Dr. #100
Office: 1-1041
Irvine, Ca. 92612
Phone: 949-672-7933
Cell: 949-307-5050
E-Mail: Curtis.Stevens at WDC.com
Remember, you may only be blamed for something if you are actually doing
something.