3 more days to make your July T10 hotel reservation

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Wed Jun 8 13:16:27 PDT 2011

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
Procrastinators: You have 3 more days to make your hotel reservation for the
July T10 meetings in Colorado Springs. The meeting announcement, with a link
to the Hilton reservations site, is available at:
  http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/announce/ann-m104.pdf
Remember to say your reservation is for one person even if your spouse is
staying with you (or you'll be quoted a higher rate).
If you have any problems making your reservation, please let me know and I
will be glad to help. After the cutoff date, I will try to help, but whatever
rooms remain in the guest block go back into the general hotel room pool.
The Hilton reservations site will say there is a parking fee, but
self-parking is included in the group rate.
LSI will be hosting a reception at the Phantom Canyon micro-brewery (and pool
hall) on Wednesday evening. You can bring your spouse, but they do not allow
minors. We will be having BBQ again this year.
I hope to see you next month!
John
John Lohmeyer		       Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
LSI Corp.		       Voice: +1-719-533-7560
4420 ArrowsWest Dr.		Cell: +1-719-338-1642
Colo Spgs, CO 80907
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org