Issues with diagrams in 11-036r9

Penokie, George George.Penokie at lsi.com
Tue Jul 26 06:26:34 PDT 2011

Formatted message: <a href="http://www.t10.org/cgi-bin/ac.pl?t=r&f=r1107260_f.htm">HTML-formatted message</a>

Steve,
Figure 16 does shows Train_Rx-SNW not Train_Tx-SNW so I’m not sure what
your point is in 1.
I do understand your point about MRTT and MTTT. That is also a problem in the
current (and past) standards. I have resolved it by placing a < in front of
the MTTT and MRTT when it they are intended to not represent the maximum time
being reached. I have made this change in all the relevant figures in SPL-2.
Bye for now,
George Penokie
LSI Corporation
3033 41st St. NW