[MtFuji] Posted: Meeting Minutes

Atishay Kumar Atishay.Kumar at microsoft.com
Mon Jan 24 18:56:51 PST 2011

* Atishay Kumar <Atishay.Kumar at Microsoft.com>
*
Thanks, Katata-san.
Meeting place for Feb meeting.
Feb 15 and 16.
Microsoft Main Campus - Building 37.
Address:
16071 NE 36th Way
REDMOND, WA
98052, United States
Attendees over phone:
Atishay Kumar (Atishay.Kumar at microsoft.com) - Microsoft Corporation
Nathan Hu (chonghu at microsoft.com)- Microsoft Corporation
Jing Liu (jil at microsoft.com)- Microsoft Corporation
Eschmann, Michael K (michael.k.eschmann at intel.com) - Intel
Leete, Brian A (brian.a.leete at intel.com) - Intel
Kalowsky, Daniel (daniel.kalowsky at intel.com)   - Intel
I do not recall any other attendees over phone.
We are working on the revised spec and slide deck with issues so that we
could discuss them over phone before the Feb Fuji meeting. My aim is to get
voting done in Feb meeting which resolves our issues. Obviously, voting
depends on how we plan address issues which we report to Fuji Meeting.
Could you also send us notes about the action items that were assigned to
attendees in Tokyo?  I do not recall them on top of my head.
Other than that, I have  a question. How does pop-up lid work? If it just
work as I saw in Dec Fuji meeting, how would DA work on it. There is just a
mechanical switch which opens the lid by releasing the hook? I am curious to
know the internals of how it would result in DA if ODD is turned off.
Thanks,
Atishay